Insurance claim for water leak or burst pipe.
Claims Assist Ireland are experts in managing property damage insurance claims. The most common being an insurance claim for water leak or burst pipe.
If its from a burst pipe in an attic, a leaking shower or an underfloor leak, it all amounts to the same thing – a major disruption.
After suffering a water leak or a burst pipe to your home, panic can set in.
Some typical questions that may arise are;
- Ways to stop a water leak?
- How long will it take water damage to dry?
- Will my insurance cover water damage?
- Reporting a home insurance claim?
- Calculating costs, hiring a loss assessor
- What to do after a leak?
- Advice on making a insurance claim for a water leak or burst pipe
Recently Settled Water Damage Claim
Below is footage of a water damage claim in South Dublin.
The attic tank ballcock locked in position therefore allowing a substantial amount of water to continually fill the tank.
Subsequently, water then overflowed, leaking into numerous rooms below. This escape of water caused extensive damage to kitchen units, ceilings, walls, flooring, electrics and contents.
However, what the homeowner did next resulted in a fast and stress free claims experience –
SHE IMMEDIATELY CALLED CLAIMS ASSIST!!!!
- Claims Assist recommended plumber was immediately dispatched to the home.
- Secondly the claim was reported to the home insurance company
- Then alternative accommodation was arranged in a local hotel
- Meeting on site with Adjuster (works for Insurance Company)
Onsite meeting with Insurance Adjuster
We have vast experience in insurance claim for water leak or burst pipe. In other words we are experts in onsite meetings.
Looking for not only the obvious visible damage but for damage that can appear in later months, we are thorough in our work.
Once the Insurance Company accepts liability Claims Assist can aid in the process of repair works. We can recommend a team of construction professionals if needed.
Why you need us..
For instance, as a team of professional Loss Assessors we:
- firstly complete all required Claim Forms, Paperwork etc
- arrange alternative accommodation if necessary
- liaise with registered experienced local contractors
- prepare, compile, cost and quantify your claim comprehensively
- negotiate the best settlement figure with your insurance company and their loss adjuster
- ensure a swift claim settlement.
Reporting your Insurance claim for water leak or burst pipe.
Receiving five star referrals from many satisfied clients nationwide we have local insurance assessors in Galway, Limerick, Dublin, Ennis and Athlone.
Call us now on 0818 929 555 to talk to our team of expert insurance assessors .