Home Insurance Water Damage.
On a daily basis Claims Assist Insurance Assessors are retained by home and business owners all over the country, to provide full claims management and claims negotiation assistance on behalf of policyholders. As experienced insurance claim loss assessors some of our specialities are water damage wood floor insurance claims, blocked drains, leaking pipe damage, leak detection and bathroom leak insurance claims. Our insurance assessors ensure that you get 100% of your settlement payout under the terms of your policy from your house insurance and building insurance.
Claims Assist Ireland have a Network of Insurance Approved Repair Contractors that can carry out fire damage, oil leak, flood damage or water damage repairs in a swift manner and all in Compliance with current Building Regulations – To arrange a quote call 0818 929 555
Dealing with water damage is often a complex process and has serious consequences if carried out incorrectly. It is essential that drying out and restoration works are thorough.
Need help dealing with water damage insurance claim?
As water damage experts Claims Assist Ireland can step in straight away and carry out a thorough water damage survey or leak detection of your home or business. We ensure all obvious and hidden damage is noted and highlighted to your insurance company’s representative known as a loss adjuster during a joint inspection of your water damage claim.
Our experienced team of insurance claim assessors will work with you throughout the claims process, answering your questions and providing advice, information and support along the way.
Some of the more common questions we get asked about house insurance claims are;
- What do I do when making an insurance claim for water damage?
- Can I claim on house insurance roof leak?
- Does home insurance cover plumbing?
- Is my water leak under house covered by insurance?
- I have a water damage wood floor insurance claim, what do I need to do?
- Can we recommend good water damage cleanup companies?
- I have a water leak on carpet, is there water damage to carpet insurance include in my policy?
- What is the number for our independent insurance assessors Dublin?
- Do Claims Assist loss assessors Galway handle personal injury claims & motor claims?
Home water leak
Claims Assist Ireland can:
- help you find appropriate temporary accommodation for you and your family while the repairs are carried out.
- bring in experts to assess the full extent of the water damage or kitchen fire damage insurance claim. (Leak detectors/Moisture surveys etc)
- organise a 24hr emergency plumber to stop your pipe leaking and repair damaged pipes
- prepare and compile your insurance claim for buildings, contents and alternative accommodation, ensuring everything you are entitled to is covered.
- attend meetings with your insurance company’s loss adjuster, taking all calls, answering all letters/emails and completing all necessary paperwork
- negotiate the type of settlement you want: reinstatement or cash.
- help you choose reputable experienced contractors who will work in your best interests to restore your property.
If you want a fast claim settlement and ensure you get 100% of your entitlement Call Claims Assist Ireland Now
Here is recent footage of a water damage claim from a leaking pipe we have worked on in Galway City.
Bathroom leaks through ceiling
If you have burst pipe water damage and need help with a water damage insurance claim you can call our team of independent claims assessors in Galway, Sligo, Donegal, Kerry and Wicklow. Our network of Insurance Approved Repair Contractors can also provide you with a competitive quotation for your house fire damage, chimney fire damage, flood damage repair or water damage repair – 0818 929 555