We have long been told about the hazards of charging devices over night. Who here is guilty of leaving your phone charging on your bed side table while you sleep?! The likelihood of a phone charger fire doesn’t even cross our minds.

This family were lucky to escape their home when a phone charger recently caused a fire at their home. The fire alarm alerted them to the blaze.

Dublin Fire Brigade tweeted “Firefighters from Tallaght and Rathfarnham were called to a house fire overnight which appears to have been caused by a charger”

The house was smoke damaged.

Should you suffer fire damage/smoke damage at your property please call us to discuss your options on 0818 929 555.